Tuesday, August 22, 2006

7 days 20 hours

I decided to switch to this web-blog service since uploading photos here is easier than xanga. It shouldn't be a problem for me to post here while I'm in China, but if it is I'll try to find a way to let you know.

I'm pretty excited about going. This whole summer it seemed like time was going by so slowly, like my departure date wasn't real. With just a bit more than a week left leaving seems almost surreal. I can't believe in 7 days and 20 hours I'll be flying halfway around the world.

Here is a picture of my whole family at graduation. I'm going to miss them while I'm in China. Laura will be in Antartica, my parents in Canada and who knows where Matt and Andrea will end up going in the next 4 months.

This is me with my cute and cuddley kitty, Absinthe (Abby). I'm going to miss her and Dante.

1 comment:

andrea said...

I will definitely miss you while I'm in Antarctica! You'll have a great time, though!