Friday, March 30, 2007

Employment (Yippee!!)

This past sunday Janson and I were out and about GR and happened to see that a retail chain had a hiring sign up. I went into apply and saw a friend of mine working there. She said I could use her as a referance which was nice.

Monday I brought the ap in and she was working again. She told me to "hang on a second" and went in the back room. When she came out she asked me if Wednesday was okay for an interview.
Wednesday I went in for a group interview.

Thurday I was offered a job.

Friday (today) I went to orientation.

Tuesday I start training!

I'll be working as a sales associate in the "home bucket" which is a rather large department running from seasonal to home stuff.

As far as I can tell (coparing orientation with previous employer's orientations) they treat they're employees pretty well.

I'm pretty happy about finally having a job.

No comments: