Saturday, November 15, 2008

Equal Rights March-- Seattle Washington

Today Janson and I walked over to Volunteer Park (which is about 3 blocks away from our house) and join the 6000 people assembled there to protest the passing of Prop 8 in California and to support equal rights for all people. I'm posting a couple of signs that I liked. I wanted to post a bunch more but blogger is giving me some hassle and to be honest, it has a pretty lame set-up for posting entries that really makes adding pictures difficult. So if you want to see more clever and/or poignant signs and pictures from today's rally, visit my picasa page."We all deserve the right to love!"
"Gay, straight, black, white: Marriage is a civil right"
"Jesus had two daddies"
People of all races and sexualities should be allowed to marry whomever they want.
"Focus on your own family" 

No comments: