Sunday, December 24, 2006

Name Change? And Merry Christmas Wishes

I'm thinking I might have to change the name of my blog to just "Sara's Adventures" since I'm not in China anymore. Although, but by the time I stop procrastinating and do that, I might be back in China.
I'm up in Alliston, Ontario right now visiting my parents for Christmas. My boyfriend Janson is here too so there is just enough people to have some good competition for Settlers of Catan games. Here is my brother playing Settlers:


Surprisingly enough for my family, there are actually presents wrapped under the tree. It's surprising because in years past the majority of the gifts usually show up about 20 minutes before they are unwrapped.
Since Laura and Andrea aren't here, Matt and myself were the only ones competing for the top branch position for our hallmark Baby's First Christmas" ornaments. After moving around a bit Matt's ornament seems to be on top, then mine, then Laura's and then Andrea's.


Despite Laura and Andrea not being here we are still managing to stay entertained. Part of that I'm sure is because of Mom:


Yup, that's my mom, imitating Rudolph by using crab legs for antlers.

Without intending, all four of us Rips ended up wearing purplish colors. And after taking 20 different pictures to get the settings on the camera right, we did manage to pull off a nice picture

And one last picture for the road... This is Janson opening up his pinecone and pipecleaner present.



To Everyone and Anyone who might be browsing through here:

Merry Christmas!


No comments: